Legal aid in family law

Our family law lawyers can help and advise you in the resolution of judicial problems related to your family.

Our legal aid services in family law


  • Divorce
  • Separation
  • Child custody
  • Access rights
  • Child support
  • Homologation assistance service (HAS)
  • Service administratif de rajustement des pensions alimentaires pour enfants (SARPA) [child support recalculation service]
  • Division of assets following separation or divorce
  • Filiation
  • International kidnapping
  • Permission to travel
  • Removal of parental authority
  • Name change for a minor child
  • Tutorship to an underage child
  • Emancipation


This list is non-exhaustive. To learn more about our services related to family law, contact us at 514-864-2111 or learn which of our service points provide these services.